Talk

Advanced search

Skyfall Premiere Outfits

(12 Posts)
LittleAbruzzenBear Wed 24-Oct-12 10:12:57

Just my opinion, but I think Rachel Weisz wins hands down. Berenice is gorgeous, but with a striking dress like that, her make-up needed toning down. Naomi Harris, just....oh dear.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2222027/Bond-Girls-Naomie-Harris-Berenice-Marlohe-lead-glamour-join-Daniel-Craig-Skyfall-premiere-striking-gowns.html

tak1ngchances Wed 24-Oct-12 10:18:20

Totally agree. Rachel is a stunner. Daniel looks v poorly doesn't he? And a bit smaller than I had imagined!

LittleAbruzzenBear Wed 24-Oct-12 10:25:14

He looks like he has man-flu, although there was suggestion of a panic attack. I think I would have one if I had to attend a premiere. He is a fab actor, but very, quite rightly, private. I think Daniel is 5'10"

tak1ngchances Wed 24-Oct-12 10:36:56

Oh I hope he wasn't having a panic attack for his sake. Horrible things.
Get well soon Mr C! I am going to see Skyfall on Sunday, can't wait

TobyLerone Wed 24-Oct-12 10:37:46

That red Westwood dress is gorgeous!

LittleAbruzzenBear Wed 24-Oct-12 10:39:19

I hope it wasn't a panic attack too, I have had one before and it is awful. I am hoping to see Skyfall next week.

How lovely does Judi Dench look too and I love Javier Bardem and Pen Cruz.

PerryCombover Wed 24-Oct-12 10:48:45

Pendleton looked good
Dench and Weisz good
Sam Taylor Wood's gentleman also very fetching

The rest was pretty much atrocious.
Even Bond was meh in his navy textured jacket and black trousers, not for me.

CaroleService Wed 24-Oct-12 11:20:07

Camilla! Words fail me!

HappyHippyChick Wed 24-Oct-12 11:28:09

Jordan shock

notyummy Wed 24-Oct-12 11:48:43

Rachel W def lovely. Naomi Harris has lovely figure but didn't really like the dress. Also liked Vic P's dress. That green dress whats her face was falling out of just shows that money cannot always buy you taste.

FayeKinitt Wed 24-Oct-12 12:15:13

Kelly Brook looked beautiful.

Camilla's dress rather unflattering I think!

CambridgeBlue Wed 24-Oct-12 13:46:00

Victoria Pendleton is annoying the hell out of me on Strictly but I have to say she always looks lovely, really elegant and classy which is more than can be said for most of that lot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now