Talk

Advanced search

I HATE my hair!!! :-(

(2 Posts)
sweetheart Tue 23-Oct-12 16:16:38

I utterly hate my hair, it is thin, lank and lifeless and I don't know what to do about it!

What can I do???? I want to sort it out anyway but I am currently supposed to be growing it to be a bridesmaid next yer but it just looks so utterly shit right now!

It is coloured and I wash dry and straighten it every day otherwise it just looks awful. because my hair is so thin it gets greasy really quickly so I have to keep washing in. I'm seriously considering either:-

1. buying a wig
2. cutting it all off so start from scratch - even though I don't really like my hair short

I need some steps that I can follow to restore my hair and try and make it healthier. I'm trying to reduce the amount of heat I put on it daily. i also use an oil at night to try and replenish it. I guess I should cancel my next colour too and just try to let some healthy hair grow but that is going to take months and months - possibly even years as my hair grows really slowly.

sad wwyd?

tak1ngchances Tue 23-Oct-12 17:12:56

I have bought a v good shampoo from space nk, brand called living proof. It really has made my hair look thicker and healthier. I then used light conditioner and run a bit of oil through my hair before b low-drying.
Every night I do a scalp massage. I think the combination of these things is working...I am never going to beapantene model but at the same time, I don't look quite so pathetic

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now