Talk

Advanced search

Advice for capsule wardrobe in Cyprus please

(8 Posts)
HappyHalloweenMotherFucker Tue 23-Oct-12 12:40:22

I am posting this for a friend in need....

Can I be shallow and needy please? I go to Cyprus on Thursday. I have to pack light, I don't know how to do this, I have a mound of clothes. Can you 'make me a capsule wardrobe' for 4 days / nights out of this jumble sale.
Black skinnies,blue skinny jeans,electric blue skinny pants, grey skinny pants.
Vests x 3 black & navy.
Cardi- brown leopard print, grey, grey leopard print, black,navy.
Blazer -cream with little black leopard print pattern on it.
Dresses- oatmeal&navy teeshirt dress, Cream patternedy floral-y dress thing.
Tops - black, charcoal grey,black shirty/tunic thing, dark grey shirt dress thing, leopard print in white/electric lue/black.
Footwear- bLack biker boots, birkenstocks (literally every colour but prob silver? Or white? Or black? Or navy? Or grey?) ballet shoes in either silver, gold, leopard (brown) leopard (black) snakeskin (blues/grey/white/black)
Soft v pale grey leather bag.

Can anybody help a panicking person ?

HappyHalloweenMotherFucker Tue 23-Oct-12 13:54:24

Did everyone else run away screaming too ? grin

homeaway Tue 23-Oct-12 14:19:18

Put it all out on the bed and make outfits from there. Take one pair of flats that go with everything, one pair of flip flops, two cardis, a couple of dresses, tops and trousers. Choose a colour palette and stick with that.

dexter73 Tue 23-Oct-12 14:44:22

It seems like it is quite warm there at the moment. I would take both dresses and a grey cardy, silver birkies, a pair of ballet shoes and the bag. Are there any other bottoms apart from skinnies?

HappyHalloweenMotherFucker Tue 23-Oct-12 19:20:43

bump

dexter73 Tue 23-Oct-12 21:43:08

hmm

Maraki Tue 23-Oct-12 21:43:34

Ballet shoes (silver or gold) with blue skinnies, top and cardigan to wear on plane. Pack vest, bikini, beach dress, birkenstokes (white or silver), 3 evening tops, and one dress.
Do not pack long sleeved tops or boots of any kind. Remember suncream and have a great time!

CHOOGIRL Wed 24-Oct-12 22:29:02

I would suggest that your friend choose a colour - say navy and pack outfits around that - so one pair of jeans; cream tshirt; ballet flats; blue and white vests; navy dress; cardigan. Leave the boots at home. One small bag for evening; bag for day time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now