Talk

Advanced search

Should I Ombré my hair next week?!

(9 Posts)
FriggFRIGG Mon 22-Oct-12 09:52:44

I have an appointment...I like ombré....but now I'm starting to worry it'll look dated...
Opinions?

If not ombré then what shall I have done instead?

I've only ever used lush's henna blocks before,I'm naturally a mousey brown,with darker roots (always happens don't know why) and my hair has recently been cut into a messy bob,just above where my neck finishes and my shoulders begin IYSWIM...

AmberNectarine Mon 22-Oct-12 10:02:10

I have accidental ombré (growing out a dye job) and my hair looks like this. I like it, but I won't bother repeating when it grows out.

FriggFRIGG Mon 22-Oct-12 10:05:31

See,I really like that....
her hair is the same length as mine is though...maybe I should have a different colour...

AmberNectarine Mon 22-Oct-12 10:07:21

Yes maybe lighter? I am v dark haired like Alexa (similarity ends there!)

FriggFRIGG Mon 22-Oct-12 10:54:59

Lighter ombré or lighter all over?

Or I'm thinking a a redish ombré?!

BerryLellow Mon 22-Oct-12 11:03:57

I think it looks lovely in most of the pictures I've seen. However, I haven't had it done as I'm mostly afraid of looking like a hag that can't be bothered to get her roots done.

There are some gorgeous reddish ombres on Pinterest atm. I think that would be the way to go keep it more current tbh.

FriggFRIGG Mon 22-Oct-12 14:43:16

Ooooh,any linkys?!

bonzo77 Mon 22-Oct-12 15:04:03

i think it looks amazing done well. On longish hair (shoulder length + ) with a gradual gradation of colour. I just love it on slightly wavy / messy hair. My hair is too short for it at the moment.

FriggFRIGG Mon 22-Oct-12 16:23:50

I'm really liking this but obviously my hair is much shorter...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now