Talk

Advanced search

Tops for work, can you help?

(7 Posts)
WildThongyoumakemyringsting Sun 21-Oct-12 20:42:59

I'm always in black/blue/grey trousers and try to pick nice tops that are easy to wear with them, a bit boring I know so I wear coloured shoes (red, blue, lilac and black patent) to add a little bit of colour. I can't seem to find anything I like on the high street - Ideally I would like jersey or other stretchy material tops with 3/4 sleeves and slightly longer length as I don't tuck in due to my flabby belly! Wise mnetters can you help please??

Charliefox Sun 21-Oct-12 20:49:55

I know it's not 3/4 sleeves but I bought this today for a pop of colour underneath my work jacket. Despite being cheap, the material is lovely. www.riverisland.com/women/t-shirts--vests--sweats/plain-t-shirts--vests/bright-coral-scoop-neck-vest-625371

germyrabbit Sun 21-Oct-12 20:53:30

am a bit of a fan of these uniqlo stretchy tops in v neck and henley design - come in lots of colours and are long, but did you mean something with a pattern?

WildThongyoumakemyringsting Sun 21-Oct-12 21:16:29

thank you both, I will have a look at these - germy either patterned or plain, just a splash of colour really

azazello Sun 21-Oct-12 21:19:11

Kettlewell colours. Lots and lots of nice coloured thick jersey tops in a variety if styles. Bit pricey but the sales are good.

WildThongyoumakemyringsting Sun 21-Oct-12 21:56:23

azazello
this is a lovely website - thank you, I had never heard of it before

AmberNectarine Sun 21-Oct-12 22:03:34

I got a lovely one in TK Maxx of all places, double layer jersey, really great. Otherwise I like Whistles or a French brand called Majestic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now