Talk

Advanced search

Hair cut help please!

(3 Posts)
PixieHot Sun 21-Oct-12 14:46:49

I'd love to have my hair cut in a short pixie style, but my hair is very thick, and my hairline at the back may have a slight kick (hairdresser 1 says that it didn't, hairdresser 2 said that it did).

I just got it cut in a graduated bob and I hate it sad. It's too short to put in a pony tail, and it takes ages to make it look okay-ish, but really pretty dull.

Gah, please help!

LondonGhostInChainWrackedBoots Sun 21-Oct-12 19:08:33

I got a seriously short pixie last year with very thick hair, it looked fab. What is a kick at the back of your hairline? My hair has a kink and Ive got a quite low crown but if you go to a good hairdresser they will be able to accommodate for those kind of things, I'd say go for it, its also something really to tick off. And if you hate it, its just hair, and hats are in this winter!

Very easy to get 'ready', (another advantage of thick hair!) just when its damp, run hands wiped in wax or gel through it from front to back and it looks like you've spend hours on it.

If you're in or near Manchester I cannot recommend Denny's, just off of Deansgate enough, they are amazing, really nice and fantastic cuts, I've been there loads and so have some of my friends, and whether its a trim or an all off it looks good.

purplepenguin86 Sun 21-Oct-12 20:13:43

I have a pixie and love it. My hairline is hideous at the back, which does drive me mad! I have a nape whorl and it is the only thing I don't like about short hair, but my hairdresser gets rid of it the best she can, and I just deal with it. It's not enoughto make me grow my hair though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now