Talk

Advanced search

Dress longer than knee length - pear shapes? Found!

(5 Posts)
JayARC Sat 20-Oct-12 16:36:42

Hello, very pleased with Mary Portas No Brainer Dress 2, the "Linda". I hate my legs, and this was designed for the pear shape, read a Guardian article by a lady looking for a simple dress that was below knee length. Very pleased with it - it's cut well, to emphasise narrow bit, which for me is just under the bust. On sale at House of Fraser for £69 in black or the more ambitious purple. Hope this helps someone else!

ThatVikRinA22 Sat 20-Oct-12 16:39:29

can you link?

JayARC Sat 20-Oct-12 16:56:00

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2012/sep/25/mary-portas-linda-dress

That's a link to the article with a picture - dress disappeared from website and mine only turned up this morning after ordering the other day, odd! But article says new colours next season so I think it will be a staple item.

ThatVikRinA22 Sat 20-Oct-12 17:44:58

thank you! also quite interested in the no brainer dress.....legs are good its the middle of me that requires some work!

where is stocking her collection?

JayARC Sat 20-Oct-12 21:24:51

The original no brainer dress sounds ideal for you! House of Fraser. Very loose and quite short - the one I was talking about was borne out of envy for those with great legs apparently!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now