Talk

Advanced search

Question about NARS blusher and J Lewis Oxford St

(5 Posts)
FreddyStaratemyhampster Sat 20-Oct-12 08:43:12

Had a look recently and was sure they didn't have the full range on display ( but didn't think to ask) - now checked online and there are 27 shades. In store there were about 12 to choose from.
Does anyone know why- and where can you find the full range?

BabblingWreckSimianBrain Sat 20-Oct-12 09:19:21

My local Space NK has the full range of blushers, but not the full range of eyeshadows confused. There again I'm relatively in the sticks, I'm surprised that JL in London only has a limited range. Anyway, as you're in That London, try Space NK. I'm certain that Selfridges and Harvey Nichols will have it too.

germyrabbit Sat 20-Oct-12 09:21:33

they have little trays you have to pull out (i only discovered this whilst watching someone else do it grin.

fenwick also do Nars

germyrabbit Sat 20-Oct-12 09:22:05

ooh i think they do anyway!

FreddyStaratemyhampster Sat 20-Oct-12 10:29:01

Thanks germy and babbling.

I don't think JL had any more because I asked the asst if " this was the full range" and she said it was. At the time I wasn't sure how many there were so didn't argue, but will try other stores now. I am sure Selfridges will have the whole lot but the music in there drives me demented.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now