Talk

Advanced search

Please help choose me some boots! (shopping today)

(10 Posts)
hildebrandisgettinghappier Sat 20-Oct-12 07:06:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Hopefully Sat 20-Oct-12 07:42:42

If you get the heeled ones will you end up never wearing them and just using the comfy ones your mum got you? If so, then get the flat ones. I wear slouchy boots a lot, and as long as the rest of your outfit isn't a complete disaster, then you'll look perfectly nice.

TBH I actually prefer the slouchy ones, I think the heeled ones are at deny weeny bit frumpy (but again, could be out with the right outfit and look good).

hildebrandisgettinghappier Sat 20-Oct-12 07:51:59

HappyGirlNow Sat 20-Oct-12 08:38:54

I prefer the Next ones but I see what you're saying about something a little dressier. You could of much better then the M&S ones though! Just go out shopping and you'll see lots of boots similar in shape to the M&S ones but better!

BieneMaja Sat 20-Oct-12 09:10:48

I ordered the next ones into the shop last week - they have arrived so I will collect them tomorrow and report back.

I went for wide fitting, I thought I could stick a nice cosy insole in if they are roomier smile

Not keen on the M&S ones. Think you could do better if you are going for a proper heel...

HappyGirlNow Sat 20-Oct-12 09:17:10

I've ordered the Next ones because of this thread blush I need to stay off S&B!

hildebrandisgettinghappier Sat 20-Oct-12 09:21:21

hildebrandisgettinghappier Sat 20-Oct-12 09:23:40

QueenieLovesEels Sat 20-Oct-12 10:20:13

Next have some suede sort of Cuban heel ones, the ones in berry or black and they are so comfortable but look less bulky on the foot than the slouchy ones. A low heel as well ( I don't do heels). Have worn them lots and they never hurt my feet. Very versatile.

hildebrandisgettinghappier Sat 20-Oct-12 13:30:36

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now