Talk

Advanced search

Lovely, comfy heels from Clarks.

(17 Posts)
Ihatemytoes Fri 19-Oct-12 16:54:56

I know Clarks come in for some stick on here, but I've just got these from there, and I flippin love 'em! I can't really walk in heels, probably due to lack of practice due to being 5' 9"....Anyhoo, these arrived today, and they are soooo comfortable, and honestly don't feel as high as they look in the photo. Probably due to the "hidden platform" mentioned in the reviews. What do you think? www.clarks.co.uk/p/20352586

dexter73 Fri 19-Oct-12 17:01:27

Really lovely - great colour.

stitch Fri 19-Oct-12 17:03:43

thats because clarks do width fittings, even there standard fit is a D which is wider than other places which all think that people have skinny C fit feet. They are indeed beautiful. HOwever, if you were talking about any other shop, your post would read as a bit of cheeky self advertising, which isnt allowed by mn hq without permission.

Northernlurkerisbehindyouboo Fri 19-Oct-12 17:06:05

It doesn't read like a self advert. There are lots of S&B threads saying I got X from Y and it's brilliant.

OP - those are nice shoes indeed!

KennethParcell Fri 19-Oct-12 17:06:30

I got a pair from clarks recently and I can walk in them. I'm impressed. I really thought that I couldn't even get from car to lobby in heels. I can do boots because they're held on to your foot but i don't knwo how women pootle along in high heels. and in fact, if a woman is struggling in high heels i always notice and think, right, that's why I don't wear high heels.

Ihatemytoes Fri 19-Oct-12 17:07:00

Oh, I'm definitely not associated with Clarks! I'm just so happy to have found some girly heels i can actually walk in!

I noticed the shoes OP linked have softwear cushioning. They are really a soft foamy cushion and the only heels I can walk in! I know clarks aren't looked at as in. But I don't care if I can actually walk in them.

stitch Fri 19-Oct-12 17:10:12

I think clarks is fantastic. oops if that didnt come accross in my post.

I've bought some clarks heels without that software cushion, and they are as bad as those from other shops.

Ihatemytoes Fri 19-Oct-12 17:12:16

Yay for the softwear cushion! Just waiting for anothercode so I can get them in black too!

KennethParcell Fri 19-Oct-12 17:14:57

if you ARE associated with clarks will you tell them to deliver to ireland. drives me mad that they don't.

Ihatemytoes Fri 19-Oct-12 17:16:39

Sorry Kenneth, I'm not!

valiumredhead Fri 19-Oct-12 17:22:57

I like clarks shoes - I just wish I could wear heels like the OP <size>

valiumredhead Fri 19-Oct-12 17:23:07

<sigh> I mean!

Aquelven Fri 19-Oct-12 19:42:16

Oh, they're lovely.

ChoccyJules Fri 19-Oct-12 19:45:52

My Melanie Janes from Clarks have the softwear cushion but it stops at the beginning of my toes. So I get cold piggies :-(

or I would if I had actually worn them out of the house yet but they are so new and I am such a freak they have to sit and wait awhile

coffeeinbed Fri 19-Oct-12 20:33:05

I have two pairs of Bombay lights.
I walk for miles and they are fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now