Talk

Advanced search

A challenge - where to find a Victoria's Secret style bra?

(18 Posts)
Yogagirl17 Fri 19-Oct-12 09:28:18

I love Victoria's Secret bras. Right now I really want a Dream Angels Demi Bra in pink. I've looked on all the usual sites to find something similar in the UK and haven't seen anything close. Any suggestions?

This is the Victorias Secret BRA

Yogagirl17 Fri 19-Oct-12 09:29:05

The link isn't in the colour I want though! Want one like the 'ice pink'

bran Fri 19-Oct-12 09:37:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BinAndScones Fri 19-Oct-12 10:07:08

Where do you live? There is a Vctorias Secret in the Westfield in Stratford, East London.
It does seem a bit pricier than the US stores though.

A friend of mine shared an apartment with a buyer for Penney's (Primark in the UK) and the buyer told her that all Primark undies are made by Victoria's Secret.

I have never looked at their underwear in the same way since, and as I am cheap thrifty have several of their bras, which are actually very nice.

I don't know if they do the exact same designs as the Victoria's Secret store though.

Wilding Fri 19-Oct-12 10:15:38

There's a VS on Bond Street too... do you have any nice helpful friends in London who could go underwear shopping for you? Or could you just buy it online and get it shipped over from the States?

SorrelForbes Fri 19-Oct-12 10:21:50

Have you googled pale pink plunge bras? What size are you?

Yogagirl17 Fri 19-Oct-12 10:37:53

Wow, thanks for all the tips!

I'm nowhere near London sadly. Already tried online but the one I want is out of stock. And I saw the Untold one but didn't love it. But may well check out Primark. (32B..?)

SorrelForbes Fri 19-Oct-12 11:01:53

La Senza maybe?

Might be worth getting measured/fitted if you haven't been fitted for a while. A different size might open up other brands?

Yogagirl17 Fri 19-Oct-12 11:07:02

Thanks Sorrel - was in the states this summer and got measured (went from 34A to 32B) and got a couple of new VS bras then and the fit is amazing, just sorry I didn't buy more at the time.

daisydoodoo Fri 19-Oct-12 11:15:53

ebay? plenty of sellers from the US will ship to the UK. Ive done it before with US only items.

daisydoodoo Fri 19-Oct-12 11:17:44

A ebay search brings up 133 items when searching victoria secrets demi 32b, maybe a couple for you in amongst them all?

Im going to florida in march, there is a vs outlet store, im happy to look then as will be going anyway, but thats a long way off yet.

Yogagirl17 Fri 19-Oct-12 11:23:12

Thanks daisy - have someone in the US who could send me stuff but was just trying to figure out if I could find the equivalent here. Will check out ebay though.

SorrelForbes Fri 19-Oct-12 12:54:09

Where you measured in VS? If so, then it's almost certainly wrong I'm afraid. Their measuring is very bizarre grin

Vs measuring is a special brand of bonkers I agree...had fun taking the mickey out of their "wide range of sizes"

tricot39 Fri 19-Oct-12 16:53:35

There was some sort of "Made in China" programme with Gok Wan tracing his roots. He visited factories in China including a bra factory. The Chinese man who showed him around was very proud to tell him that they made bras for VS and other UK high street outlets (M&S?) on exactly the same machines. So the quality is the same - presumably the styles are different tho. It was very interesting.....

Yogagirl17 Fri 19-Oct-12 16:59:27

Have looked in all the UK high street shops (M&S, Debenhams, John Lewis, La Senza) as well as online but noone in this country seems to do the same styles as the VS ones. Will have to get one of my US friends on the hunt for what I want. Thanks anyway.

dottyaboutstripes Fri 19-Oct-12 18:34:23

Have you looked at Gap?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now