Talk

Advanced search

smart outfit ideas for everyday use

(4 Posts)
Stuck4Ideas Thu 18-Oct-12 12:45:17

Looking for some help to shop. I would like to buy couple of new outfits but stuck for ideas, so was wondering if you guys can help.

Size 14 and height about 5',3". Normally dress in jeans/leggings with long tops to cover bum etc. so would like to stick to that but where can I get some stuff which actually looks nice. Normally shop at M&S/ GAP etc but the selection is getting a bit bland and boring.

Hopefully Thu 18-Oct-12 13:03:26

What about Topshop or similar for some more interesting leggings? Textured/pleather/patterned etc. you could wear with quite a plain top instead of (presumably) plain leggings and patterned top.

Stuck4Ideas Thu 18-Oct-12 13:53:24

Thanks I will have a look at those. What about tops, anywhere else I can go apart from Whitestuff to get some decent long plain/patterned tops, knitwear etc.

JellyTedd Thu 18-Oct-12 20:49:41

How about some scarves to jazz things up. I recently got a couple from sainsburys for £8 each. One has robins on and the other is cranberry coloured with small dog pattern.

I have had a few dresses to wear with leggings from Wallis, or how about Debenhams that have a selection of different ranges.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now