Talk

Advanced search

smart outfit ideas for everyday use

(4 Posts)
Stuck4Ideas Thu 18-Oct-12 12:45:17

Looking for some help to shop. I would like to buy couple of new outfits but stuck for ideas, so was wondering if you guys can help.

Size 14 and height about 5',3". Normally dress in jeans/leggings with long tops to cover bum etc. so would like to stick to that but where can I get some stuff which actually looks nice. Normally shop at M&S/ GAP etc but the selection is getting a bit bland and boring.

Hopefully Thu 18-Oct-12 13:03:26

What about Topshop or similar for some more interesting leggings? Textured/pleather/patterned etc. you could wear with quite a plain top instead of (presumably) plain leggings and patterned top.

Stuck4Ideas Thu 18-Oct-12 13:53:24

Thanks I will have a look at those. What about tops, anywhere else I can go apart from Whitestuff to get some decent long plain/patterned tops, knitwear etc.

JellyTedd Thu 18-Oct-12 20:49:41

How about some scarves to jazz things up. I recently got a couple from sainsburys for £8 each. One has robins on and the other is cranberry coloured with small dog pattern.

I have had a few dresses to wear with leggings from Wallis, or how about Debenhams that have a selection of different ranges.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: