Talk

Advanced search

Maternity skirts?

(11 Posts)
TerrariaMum Thu 18-Oct-12 09:38:46

Do they exist? If so, where? If not, do maternity dresses that allow bfing exist? And where? Google did not help me much on this so I thought I'd ask you all here.

HorraceTheOtter Thu 18-Oct-12 12:48:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TerrariaMum Thu 18-Oct-12 12:53:58

I like floaty long things too. The ones I saw online were awful and the women in the photographs didn't look pg at all. I'll try your suggestion, thank you!

HorraceTheOtter Thu 18-Oct-12 12:55:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

emsyj Thu 18-Oct-12 12:56:58

There are some skirts on Isabella Oliver and also some on Asos and Next - also there are maternity 'before and after' dresses on Vertbaudet (I've just bought one) that have breastfeeding access as well as bump space - there's maybe 3 different styles on there. There's also one on Jojomamanbebe here.

WitchesTit Thu 18-Oct-12 12:59:56

I'm wearing my normal knee length skirts hitched right up above my bump and the waistband is on my rib cage. It makes them a few inches shorter but looks good with boots and thick tights. The added bonus is its warm and its really comfortable.

BobbiFleckmann Thu 18-Oct-12 13:03:32

what size are you? i have a stack of very nice Formes skirts - denim / fuschia pink wool wrap over / pinstripe dk grey / black tulip - all above knee, size 10, winter wear. Wore the denim one afterwards too as has v wide soft waistband, was excellent post c-sec.

crazybutterflylady Thu 18-Oct-12 19:49:18

I've got a lovely one from Isabella Oliver but it is a few years old...try eBay?

crazybutterflylady Thu 18-Oct-12 19:52:27

As for Bf dresses I just bought a couple of dresses with buttons down them after DD was born, in a size up.

Otherwise Gap has some skirts in and 30% off at the moment with code GRAZIA

TerrariaMum Fri 19-Oct-12 17:02:42

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.

I just wear my pre-pregnancy stuff after birth. Why do you need bf maternity dresses. /confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now