Talk

Advanced search

Pandora bracelets and, ahem, wrists of a larger circumference...

(7 Posts)
GwendolineScaryLacey Wed 17-Oct-12 18:13:40

My mother is buying me a Pandora bracelet for Christmas but I'm starting to panic that it won't fit blush although I've never thought my wrists were especially huge despite being a size 20.

I tried a friend's but it didn't fit. She cant remember what length hers was though.

So please, if you have generous sized wrists and a Pandora please come and kick me smile

GwendolineScaryLacey Wed 17-Oct-12 18:14:05

My wrists aren't a size 20 btw...

Loolumboolum Wed 17-Oct-12 18:18:32

I'm a size 12 but have freakishly large wrists. My DH bought me the usual size, 19" possibly? It didn't fit so I went in and explained and they swapped it no probs for the larger/est. 24" possibly? May be worth looking on the website, but the 24/26 is generous on me, and I normally have to wear bespoke bracelets! HTH...

Makeminealarge Wed 17-Oct-12 18:18:51

They have various lengths and also have a little stretch over time anyway. If poss can't u go to a pandora store or supplier ask for measurement or call ask for measurement? X

GwendolineScaryLacey Wed 17-Oct-12 18:20:41

I nearly went in to the store today but thought they might laugh at me in my sick covered attire (thanks DD2) and fat wrists so I chickened out. Should say that I can't find my tape measure for love nor money. Typical.

Jaeme Wed 17-Oct-12 18:54:16

I'm bigger and Pandora fits me fine infact my first was too big. They do the bracelets upto 23cm.

You should go into the shop and try them out because the size you need depends on how you intend to have your bracelet - if you're going to fill up your bracelet you have to size up a little bit as the charms and beads detract from some of the length.

Jaeme Wed 17-Oct-12 18:56:01

Oops pressed post too soon.

You can measure your wrist with string and compare it to a printed ruler - some jewellery sites do them. Just remember to add on 2 or 3cm if you want to completely fill the bracelet :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now