Talk

Advanced search

Birthday coming up - what to ask for?

(1 Post)
Lottapianos Wed 17-Oct-12 11:37:08

I am lucky enough to have a very generous DP and best friend who buy me whatever I ask for (within reason!) for my birthday. I usually ask for vouchers for a department store - Debenhams or HoF or whatever as I'm a fussy git and like to choose my own stuff.

I am actually doing really well for make-up at the moment and have loads of stuff to get through but could probably have my arm twisted if you can recommend something really amazing (nothing anti-ageing though and I've been put off mineral make up by stories of looking like the walking dead). I'm a bit of nail varnish junkie. I'm also getting to the age where I'm thinking of investing in some really nice dresses that will see me through for a few years - budget for dresses would be £100 - £200. Ditto nice shoes - I live in boots and trainers and don't have anything 'fancy'. I could also do with a classic, respectable looking coat which I could wear to any occasion where i need to look grown up smile

All recommendations gratefully received.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now