Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a new hairstyle

(4 Posts)
Willowme Tue 16-Oct-12 21:31:52

Im currently growing out a frankie Saturday's style cut, haven't had it cut for months so it's near the nape of my neck, and mostly all the one length now but tbh I don't know what I want to do with it.

My hair is naturally dark brown, quite thick with a bit of a kink and a tendancy to frizz up.

I would like something low maintenance as going from having it short will be quite a job again as I havent had long hair since my DS.

I love the ombre look but haven't seen it on shorter hair much. I had an ombre colour nearly 2 years ago but I was a bit too ahead of my time and everyone just thought I had bad roots I think confused but I think I might like to go for it again with a low maintenance cut.

Hoping it should be long enough to do a restyle close to Christmas.

Help a mutha out please!

Willowme Tue 16-Oct-12 22:23:36

Anyone? Shameless bump.

koala25 Wed 17-Oct-12 17:04:31

I found this website/app a few days ago, where you can upload your picture and try hairstyles and makeup. Though it's not the real thing, you can get an idea http://makeover.marykay.com/makeover/index.jsp

Willowme Wed 17-Oct-12 19:53:22

Thanks koala, it won't open on my phone but def worth a look next time im on the computer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now