Talk

Advanced search

They're real...

(12 Posts)
CountryBelle Tue 16-Oct-12 20:17:40

Benefit mascara. Considering buying it but £££ so would like to know if it's worth it first!

monkeysmama Tue 16-Oct-12 20:26:32

I wasn't impressed. It's hard to get off too.

Kormachameleon Tue 16-Oct-12 20:28:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Jaeme Tue 16-Oct-12 20:34:38

I like it but you have to comb lashes between coats or you end up with spider eyes.

PerryCombover Tue 16-Oct-12 20:39:59

I think it's bobbins but have liked wonder perfect by clarins recently

Charliefox Tue 16-Oct-12 21:03:00

Not worth the hype or money IMHO.

QuinnFabray Tue 16-Oct-12 21:08:31

I love it, but find it dries out in the tube quite quickly, and resent the price. It comes off easily, with the rest of my make up when I clean my face in the evening with a cream cleanser.

Revlon's grow luscious fabulash ( I think it's called, green tube ) gives a similar effect,

CountryBelle Tue 16-Oct-12 22:23:41

Thank u! thanks Have had a few bits of benefit make up in the past - it was all pretty average. Fashionable packaging and clever marketing over substance. Dont think i'll bother with the mascara either then. Any other recommendations?

rain2012 Wed 17-Oct-12 00:47:05

I love it! You only need 1 coat to get long beautiful lashes! I think we are so used to bad mascaras where we have to put on lots of coast! Putting on more than 1 coat will make them look like spiders legs! As you only need 1 coat the price doesn't bother me as it lasts longer than cheep products. I find it very easy to get off with a good eye make up remover!

NewNames Wed 17-Oct-12 01:17:18

Rubbish. Go for LOreal false lash effect telescopic.

madamecake Wed 17-Oct-12 08:44:04

Don't bother. I found that it managed to make my lashes completely straight despite using eyelash curlers beforehand, and gave me panda eyes by mid afternoon.

miche8 Wed 17-Oct-12 11:19:35

i tried it in the shop it made my lashes look like spiders legs and very fake, but some people like that, i prefer a natural look and love the chanel mascaras my lashes look nice but its not obvious i'm wearing mascara. Why dont you try them out in store, i always ask to apply the mascara myself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now