Talk

Advanced search

Mascara -where am I going wrong?

(6 Posts)
cherryjellow Tue 16-Oct-12 17:07:49

I generally wear mayballine mascara, and I have used a few others like no7. But by 5pm ish all the mascara has gone under my eyes, almost like I have some grey eye shadow under my eyes. I don't have contacts, cry, rub my eyes or anything that might make this happen, where am I going wrong and how do I stop it? Thanks in advance! smile

valiumredhead Tue 16-Oct-12 17:13:00

Try Max Factor Masterpiece - fab stuff, good brush and doesn't budget and I wear coats and coats of the stuff!

valiumredhead Tue 16-Oct-12 17:13:12

BUDGE not budget!

Hopefully Tue 16-Oct-12 17:22:43

Do you put eye cream on? Or cream eye shadow? Or even face cream that is going anywhere near your eyes? The grease might be making the mascara slip.

SugariceAndScary Tue 16-Oct-12 17:24:59

I wear new CID mascara which is great and looks the same at the end of the day as at the beginning. I love it.

I buy it off QVC.

cherryjellow Tue 16-Oct-12 17:29:31

I will have a try of those mascaras! Thank you! I often have foundation mouse near my eyes , and sometimes moisturiser goes around there... I didn't think of the grease... I will try not putting it there smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now