Talk

Advanced search

where do you buy girls tights from, coloured ones?

(19 Posts)
whiteandyelloworchid Tue 16-Oct-12 14:51:32

i need hot pink, purple, brown, navy

and some nnice ones like spotty multi coloured or striepy

whiteandyelloworchid Tue 16-Oct-12 22:15:03

? bumpity bumo

tiredteddy Tue 16-Oct-12 22:19:49

H&M or next seem to gave bright tights and patterns. Think I saw some nice selections in M&S too.

KenDoddsDadsDog Tue 16-Oct-12 22:27:23

I got a pack of navy hot pink and grey in Monsoon

doublenougat Tue 16-Oct-12 22:30:26

I have bought tights for my daughters from loads of places over the years and the best ones are probably H+M. i dont buy anything else from there, but received a recommendation about their girls' tights and think they are the best and are reasonably priced. Try to avoid tumbling them dry. My daughters are tall but I dont have to size-up the way I would routinely do with Boden etc ( and for what it's worth, I think mini-boden tights are not great!)

GobblersKnob Tue 16-Oct-12 22:32:56

Always H&M, they are fab.

HumpheadWrasse Tue 16-Oct-12 22:32:56

Just got some hot pink ones and some stripy ones and spotty ones from George at Asda.

Stevie77 Tue 16-Oct-12 22:37:14

Absolutely anywhere from Primark to Asda, Boots to M&S, next and Gap.

SchnitzelVonKrumm Tue 16-Oct-12 22:40:19

Country Kids are the best but they're ££.

SrirachaGhoul Tue 16-Oct-12 22:44:30

H&M definitely. In N. America and they are the best I've found here too.

kiwidreamer Wed 17-Oct-12 12:54:31

I got a two pair pack from Matalan a few weeks back, hot pink with multi coloured dots and a navy pair with a hot pink / light pink / white / navy stripe - they are really neat!!! Seem to be washing well, were about £4 for the pair.

I also got plain soft pink and plain grey for slightly less £.

A three pack from Verbaudet turned up last night, had forgotten it was on back order doh, it was £13 for three pairs in a dark purple, light mauvey purple and a teal. I will keep them as the teal is PERFECT for a dress DD has and purple is always a winner so I think she is sorted for tights now!

Millie1 Wed 17-Oct-12 13:07:56

DTs have a drawer full of John Lewis, Benetton, Boden for the months ahead! Nice bright colours and seem to be washing well.

JimbosJetSet Wed 17-Oct-12 13:59:02

Mothercare do 'mismatch' tights I think they're called - one leg stripes and one leg spots or other contrasting patterns. They are often in the sales... Perhaps it's only me that likes them grin

MousyMouse Wed 17-Oct-12 14:00:34

H&M and jakoo

Idlegirl83 Wed 17-Oct-12 14:00:48

Poundland have got some great ones in at the moment!

HarlettOScara Wed 17-Oct-12 14:02:31

I have bough navy/pink/purple/spotty/stiped/floral tights from next...they come in packs of 3 and the selection online seems better than in store.

I also got some lovely tights in Asda a few days ago. Ibought a pack of cream and red but I am sure they had other colours and patterns. I'm well impressed with the quality and fit.

whiteandyelloworchid Wed 17-Oct-12 21:03:23

oh thanks alot guys, i'm going shopping thus weekend on a mission

thanks

Gingersnap88 Sat 20-Oct-12 10:36:57

Mini boden are fab for tights. They come in lovely colour combos with nice detailing and they last!

picnicbasketcase Sat 20-Oct-12 10:41:36

Next has lovely ones but I think they're ruddy expensive

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now