Talk

Advanced search

Who does nice wrap dresses?

(10 Posts)
instantfamily Mon 15-Oct-12 22:07:33

Was recommended wrap dresses and have found a flattering black one at Boden a year ago and now would like to buy another in a different colour. However I don't like their colours/patterns since.

Any suggestions for other sources?

It has to be online ordering as well as I am overseas. TIA

babybarrister Mon 15-Oct-12 22:18:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

niminypiminy Mon 15-Oct-12 22:24:44

Many people will recommend Isabella Oliver, but I am not one of them. I have one, bought in the sale, in a lovely colour, and the quality is great. But it's got a really annoying stand up collar which might be ok if you are really tall with a neck as long as a giraffe, but on my makes the whole v-neck less flattering and comes up to my hairline.

For good colours, you might try Kettlewell. (Cheaper than IO too.)

notjustamummythankyou Tue 16-Oct-12 08:00:02

I was just going to recommend Isabella Oliver! (or Baukjen as the non maternity range is now called).

Nicely cut and very flattering draping at the waist. I like the stand up collar - works for me! smile

I got mine half price in the sale, which was a bit of a bonus.

BikeRunSki Tue 16-Oct-12 08:04:35

Vivien of Holloway, although I don't have any, I look at the website a lot.

instantfamily Tue 16-Oct-12 12:31:12

I don't like the wrap dresses of Vivien of Holloway, BikeRunSki, but the Runaround Sue day dress is gorgeous!

Unfortunately, I have very wide hips and I don't think it would suit me. Plus my husband would not walk around with me wearing it! wink

Charliefox Tue 16-Oct-12 12:34:15

These people

Charliefox Tue 16-Oct-12 12:36:14

And for inspiration

notjustamummythankyou Tue 16-Oct-12 14:15:46

Ooh, I like that one from the Pretty Dress Company, Charlie.

Charliefox Tue 16-Oct-12 14:33:33

Fabulous isn't it. The model is a beauty, which of course helps but nonetheless, the dress is still pretty garjus.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now