Talk

Advanced search

leather trousers

(4 Posts)
sweetheart Mon 15-Oct-12 15:47:45

I think I really want a pair but I dont want to spend mega bucks so my questions are:-

Are they fashion classics that i will be able to wear forever or are they a fashion fad

Is "pleather" ok or will I (as a lady at work put it so elequently) get a sweaty fanny! blush

Am I too old for leather trousers at 32? (I do have a rather large bottom!)

Hopefully Mon 15-Oct-12 17:15:43

1. I think they are a classic, but they are more 'in' this year than they have been for years. Inevitably this means they will look dated in a year or two, then will return to 'classic' status

2. If you are happy to ditch them next year, get pleather. If you want long lasting get real leather

3. You are not too old, not for several decades.

Ireallyloveautumn Mon 15-Oct-12 18:47:10

Zara had loads in on saturday, about 5 or 6 different styles, not too £££ either. You are never too old, as long as you wear them well and i'd go for pleather first to check you love the style before you get real leather....

magso Mon 15-Oct-12 19:38:31

I have some cotton coated jeans (Allsaints, Zara)that look (a bit) like leather but are not sweaty like pleather.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now