Talk

Advanced search

Dress required!

(4 Posts)
BuntyCollocks Mon 15-Oct-12 13:53:02

I have a wedding in December that I will either be exceptionally heavily pregnant for (39 weeks), or breastfeeding a newborn at.

I need a dress that can cover both eventualities, and hopefully obliterate disguise the post birth wobble if baby does come early.

I absolutely adore this, but if I can get something as nice but not as pricey, mores the better.

I'm 5'8, dark hair, hourglass (usually), size 14-16, and a 32hh (shock)

comelywench Mon 15-Oct-12 14:01:14

I went to wedding when very heavily pregnant with DS. I wore an asos dress. I was concerned that it would be too cheap looking, but I didn't want to spend Isabella Oliver prices so went with it and I was really pleased. I thought it looked lovely.

I had a quick look and found this one. There are many more though, so worth a look.

Hatescolds Mon 15-Oct-12 14:05:15

www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+midnight-blue-beaded-maternity-dress-in-dresses+B4596

possible?

these are cheaper
www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+maternity-nursing-wrap-dresses-in-dresses+B4450

is a lovely grape chiffon one on jo jo but not sure how you would feed in it !

www.asos.com/ASOS-Maternity/ASOS-MATERNITY-Wrap-Dress-with-3/4-Sleeve/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2499810&cid=5813&Rf900=1465&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Boysenberry

BuntyCollocks Mon 15-Oct-12 16:45:47

Thanks smile I like the purple asos one, but there's no way I could discretely pop a boob as its chiffon - no give in the fabric. The blue jojo one is also nice.

It's a properly 'posh' do, so I really need to be glam!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now