Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Has anyone got this bag from peony and moore?

(3 Posts)
gregssausageroll Mon 15-Oct-12 13:25:17

www.peonyandmoore.com/product_info.php?cPath=0_12&products_id=165

Do you like it?

Ireallyloveautumn Mon 15-Oct-12 19:03:44

No, but just bought the Mariella and the leather is gorgeous and fab quality.. (plus it came in loads of tissue with a dustbag, sad, but I like that!)

nowrinklesonamelon Mon 15-Oct-12 21:08:08

I have it in the camel colour. It is very soft leather with a long strap as well as the two handles. I get quite a lot in it and love the fact I can use it as an 'elegant' bag as well as a shoulder bag. It has a front pocket which I love as I can always find my keys/ phone etc. - - I don't use it every day as the camel is quite light and I don't want to mess it up too quickly! That's just me being over careful I suppose -- but then I have lots of bags and like to change them daily. Mine came with lots of tissue and a dust bag too smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: