Talk

Advanced search

What are you wearing today vs what you wish you could wear today.

(42 Posts)
ujjayi Mon 15-Oct-12 07:27:05

Magenta short sleeve blouse with slight puff sleeve (Paul Smith)
Fairisle cardigan in olive, magenta & orange (H&M)
Slate Grey chinos (White Stuff)
Not sure whether to wear brogues (Dune) or black ankle boots (Next)

Wishing I could wear: pyjamas. Am knackered having had appallingly small amounts of sleep this weekend sad

Zwitterion Mon 15-Oct-12 09:48:12

I'm wearing indigo skinnies and a stripey grey, white and chartreuse (sorry wank speak but that is the only way to describe that colour) cotton top.

And black bikers that don't really go.

I'm mostly at home today with just the baby, wish I was wearing something out of the Hush catalogue, swanning around my highland bothy in cashmere eating muesli from a jam jar.

Sadly I think it will be grey tracky bottoms and slipper socks.

MrsWolowitz Mon 15-Oct-12 09:53:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsWolowitz Mon 15-Oct-12 09:54:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Annianni Mon 15-Oct-12 09:56:01

I'm wearing dark slim leg jeans from gap, a beige lacy vest, also gap. A dark green Zara linen top, dark grey cos cardigan and grey uggs.

I'm quite happy with today's outfit, it would be nice if it was a size 12 though, instead of size 14.

Turquoiseblue Mon 15-Oct-12 10:00:21

I m fairly happy with what I m wearing today actually smile
Black t shirt (h and M) black cardi with lace panels (maje)
black opaques and black to the knee riding boots
brocade mini (cream with gold )

Mrs W- shin splints are no fun - foam roller and lots of toe raises to strengthen

Absy Mon 15-Oct-12 10:01:16

I am wearing a black skirt, grey jumper, green pussy bow blouse, black heels and black tights.

I WISH I was wearing some delightfully comfortable and soft cashmere lounge wear, and was at home in my comfortable bed, rather than at work. As it's cold, and I feel like I'm coming down with something.

Labootin Mon 15-Oct-12 10:06:11

I am wearing denim shorts and a grey and black vesty double t shirt top and black flip-flops

I was I was wearing a rain coat and wells or a warm jumper and jeans because I am having a homesick grump about missing my nieces 12th birthday in England

Labootin Mon 15-Oct-12 10:06:40

I was should be I wish

Grrrrf

Littlepumpkinpie Mon 15-Oct-12 10:15:37

I am wearing a lovely new Teal jumper from Zara
Black Skinnies from Next
Wooly socks M&S
Grey Boots
Diesel scarf
I have just walked the dogs going to change into comfy joggers and scruffy top while I clean the house.
Wish I was wearing my bikini and sat by the pool been home a week and wish I were still away smile

Hopefully Mon 15-Oct-12 10:16:42

What I am wearing - grubby clothes
What I wish I was wearing - clean clothes

Have had a slightly lazy laundry week. Load three of the morning is on the go...

Curtsey Mon 15-Oct-12 10:22:05

What I am wearing:

Skinny jeans
Grey slimline Converse
Black vest
Pale grey sleeveless T-shirt
Longline emerald wool mix cardigan
Charcoal wool blazer

So layers, basically, but I wish I was wearing pyjammies and back in bed. Got a huge workload to get on with sad On the other hand I am glad I am now wearing the wool blazer as I am warm again; and I quite like the way grey and emerald green look together. If I could find a less scruffy version of this outfit, I'd feel satisfied.

EarnestDullard Mon 15-Oct-12 10:24:33

I'm wearing maternity jeans, a black maternity vest and a grey knitted maternity hoodie.

I'm wishing I could wear non-maternity clothes, seeing as I gave birth 12 days ago! Still have big wobbly tummy though, which won't shift until I can stop eating so much chocolate get back to exercising.

iWILLdothis Mon 15-Oct-12 10:38:24

Knee length red denim skirt
White l/s tee
Grey 3/4 sleeve jumper
Grey tights
Slippers
Red scarf

I quite like the above, but wish I was in a Boden skirt that I want but they don't have any left in my size.

CardiCorgi Mon 15-Oct-12 10:39:52

Pink double layer top
Black trousers
Black loafers
it's fine, especially as it's all maternity wear (bar the shoes), but I'm getting a bit few up with being pregnant and the ever-shrinking wardrobe.

I wish I was wearing skiing/rowing/cycling kit with the appropriate weather and location.

BirdyBedtime Mon 15-Oct-12 10:44:37

Wearing - boring work clothes (brown herringbone skirt (Next), Navy polo neck jumper (M&S), navy tights and snakeskin court shoes (Clarks).

Wish - sweater dress, tights and pumps as I see lots of people wearing this combo but never seem to be able to find anything similar in the shops in my price range (possibly because I never have time to go shopping!!!) I have one such outfit that I love but try not to wear too often as I don't want to wear it out!

SpookyAndFrights Mon 15-Oct-12 11:18:56

I'm wearing,
Indigo leopard print skinnies,
White stretch t shirt,
Navy and white swallow print cardigan,

What I wish I was wearing, one of my full circle dresses but until I buy some tights it's not going to happen.

HipHopOpotomus Mon 15-Oct-12 12:11:26

Grey merino baggy jumper.
Slim fit cargos in grey.
Sneakers.

I WISH i was in bed wearing nightie too OP - snore! Dammit I'm tired.

MadAboutHotChoc Mon 15-Oct-12 12:15:30

Gap straight cut jeans
Burgundy scoop neck long sleeved top (TU)
Ancient black woollen v necked jumper (Gap)
Burgundy striped scarve (Seasalt)

Wish I did not have to wear my ancient black tatty gilet on top to keep warm.

Abzs Mon 15-Oct-12 14:24:30

Boden black jersey dress
over grey H&M tshirt
H&M imperial purple wrap cardigan
F&F burgundy patterned tights
slippers

I wish I wasn't also wearing DIY dust. Spent all morning cleaning and still have two more doors to fit so really shouldn't have bothered.

AgeingFop Mon 15-Oct-12 14:50:31

Wearing some boring work clothes (grey trousers, shirt and tie) as I have an off-site meeting to go to.

Would rather be wearing my skinny-ish jeans and new brothel creepers.

trixymalixy Mon 15-Oct-12 16:09:06

A bikini.

Wish it was a bikini a size or two smaller!

3mily Mon 15-Oct-12 16:29:19

Black Laura Ashley dress with little apples on that I love

Black cardigan

Fleece lined tights

Brogues (Hamble Oak - Wine)

I wish I was wearing the cardigan I have been eyeing up in Fat Face.

Frontpaw Mon 15-Oct-12 16:30:48

Wooly pooley versus a swimsuit

SeveredEdMcDunnough Mon 15-Oct-12 16:32:57

A longish skirt that's meant to be knee length but is a 14 to fit under my bump, so goes down to my ankles.

Stripy dark purpley top with long sleeves

Black lace up boots

black tights

dark brown cardi

I wish I was wearing my skinny jeans. I look ridiculous in jeans at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now