Talk

Advanced search

Please could you post a link to the nicest jumper you have seen this season (am desperate...)

(8 Posts)
BlameItOnTheBogey Mon 15-Oct-12 05:51:23

I live somewhere warm with no access to shops but via the internet. Am off to spend 6 weeks somewhere cold from beginning of November and I don't own any cold weather clothes these days. I need urgently to buy some jumpers but can't seem to find any that I like! I have to buy them via the internet as there are no clothes shops where I live.

If you have seen, or bought, a nice jumper recently, would you please post a link to it on this thread so that I can get some inspiration? Thanks!

faustina Mon 15-Oct-12 05:56:51

what's your budget?

BlameItOnTheBogey Mon 15-Oct-12 06:04:25

Erm, I don't really mind. In that we are moving permanently to somewhere cold next year so I will need some decent clothes and so don't mind splashing out now. I'm equally happy shopping in e.g. Oasis as in e.g. LK Bennett.

<unhelpful>

dexter73 Mon 15-Oct-12 07:53:53

I love this jumper.

faustina Mon 15-Oct-12 08:15:12

I was going to suggest anything from Brora too. Their cashmere is hideously expensive - have just looked at their website and their prices seem to have doubled since last year. They do last forever though, and are really much nicer than cheaper stuff.

Such a shame you can't wait for their sale, or at least one of their discount codes. If Brora is out of your budget, perhaps try www.uniqlo.co.uk

Itsafineline Mon 15-Oct-12 08:21:36

Would you be able to buy jumpers when you get there Bogey? I often find that it's better to see what's going on, style wise, in a new place. Of course, often, there is nothing going on style wise.

BikeRunSki Mon 15-Oct-12 08:26:50

Look at Celtic Sheepskin too. I posted a 20% off code on the voucher thread on Saturday. The only thing thatvis holding me back from buying their entire range right now is that I am trying to lose weight.

BlameItOnTheBogey Mon 15-Oct-12 08:47:29

Thanks for these suggestions; some really nice stuff here! Off to look more now.

Re buying when I get there, I doubt it because a) I literally only have summer stuff and need something the minute I arrive and b) because this our one family holiday of the year and the last thing DH and kids will want is to trail me around the shops...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now