Talk

Advanced search

Where can I find tan/camel coloured skinny jeans?

(14 Posts)
Cydonia Sun 14-Oct-12 12:17:29

Having looked at someone else's thread about skinny jeans that don't go baggy I checked out the recommended styles but none come in this colour. Have looked everywhere I can think of online but no joy. I'm not particularly trendy but thought I'd seen this colour everywhere over the summer, where did they all come from?! Was it a summer thing? I want this colour as would go with nearly everything in my wardrobe, including coats. Preferably high-ish waisted, not too long and nice and skinny/stretchy. Do they exist?

crazyaccountant Sun 14-Oct-12 13:15:54

I got mine from Topshop
m.topshop.com/mt/www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4684500&langId=-1
They are out of stock now but a few eBay sellers have them. I have found them excellent jeans and have worn and worn them in past few months since I bought them in early summer, also have same pair in khaki.

MaureenCognito Sun 14-Oct-12 13:16:33

be VERY VERY careful thtat htey dont make you look like you are naked

Catsmamma Sun 14-Oct-12 13:17:14

ooh really....you do know that everyone will be doing a double take cos you will seem to be nekkid from a distance.

Catsmamma Sun 14-Oct-12 13:17:36

Snap!! Maureen!! :D

CuriousMama Sun 14-Oct-12 13:18:20

Agree with MC, dp almost crashed the other day because he thought someone was walking with no trousers on! grin Not literally, but we were in the car and he got all flummoxed. She was wearing these colour jeans but it took being close to see she had them on.

crazyaccountant Sun 14-Oct-12 13:20:09

Would this colour do as they are new and in stock, also have these in blue and black and found they wash well and don't go baggy!
m.missselfridge.com/mt/www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=41&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33055&storeId=12554&productId=5857379&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208053&parent_categoryId=208035&pageSize=40

Cydonia Sun 14-Oct-12 13:56:42

Hmmm okay maybe I don't want them then! I used to have some pale pink Hunter wellies ( much nearer my actual skin tone than camel! ) and every time my boss saw me in them he said he'd thought I was wearing shorts! Which is slightly insulting really given how wide wellies are!
Sooo, which colour should I go for instead? Winter coats are navy, black and light brown and tops generally navy, burgundy, cream, grey, khaki.

Cydonia Sun 14-Oct-12 13:58:39

Crazyaccountant my phone won't let me use your link but I'll have a look on there, is actually one site I haven't looked at ( am quite old!! )

CuriousMama Sun 14-Oct-12 15:25:09

What about a maroon pair?

CuriousMama Sun 14-Oct-12 15:26:59

Blimey, thought it was going to be Coleen Nolan! grin

Cydonia Sun 14-Oct-12 17:27:23

Yes I think that colour would work, can always wear blue jeans with my reddy coloured tops. Won't show the dirt as much either. Thanks!

CuriousMama Sun 14-Oct-12 21:38:55

You're welcome, I love that colour.

justasecond Sun 14-Oct-12 22:00:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now