Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me find an inexpensive pair of black, short/mini Ugg-type boots in a UK adult size 9 or 10?

(10 Posts)
Milchardo Sun 14-Oct-12 10:15:15

I have very big feet! I bought a pair of these last year from Australia, but the shipping cost was almost as much as the actual boots... I know I shouldn't love them but I do! However, the sole has almost worn through and I'd like to replace them with a new pair...

Any help would be appreciated - I've searched everywhere I can think of! I'd happily wear a pair of unisex men's boots but the only ones I've found have been £100+

Thank you! :D

Jamdoughnutfiend Sun 14-Oct-12 10:28:29

Barrats have some: http://www.bigshoeboutique.co.uk/
Sorry cant do links on my phone- the quality isnt great imo, but quite cheap

CaroleService Sun 14-Oct-12 12:23:09

http://www.celtic-sheepskin.co.uk/short-classic-boots/

These are £99 but there is a 20% off code in Promotional Codes and Vouchers.

Milchardo Sun 14-Oct-12 14:15:30

Thank you! Unfortunately, the Big Shoe Boutique comes up a little small on my (wide) feet and they don't have the boot in a 10... But the Celtic Sheepskin site look wonderful. smile

Longdistance Sun 14-Oct-12 14:17:29

Long tall Sally have shoes in larger and I believe wider sizes.

Tuttutitlookslikerain Sun 14-Oct-12 16:20:23

I've got real Uggs and have just bought some Celtic Sheepskin boots. The Celtics are so much better, and are very warm and snuggly. They offer a re-soling facility too, for when the soles have worn through.

dalek Sun 14-Oct-12 16:39:03

If you have a costco card(or a friend who has one) their uggalikes are very good

MaxineQuordlepleen Sun 14-Oct-12 16:53:40

Try Tallgirls

mampam Sun 14-Oct-12 17:32:15

Next do these they are leather and £55 only go up to a size 9 though and not sure how they fit.

Jamdoughnutfiend Wed 17-Oct-12 22:18:58

Tuttutitlookslikerain - where did you get your uggs from please? I ant find them in a 44

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now