Talk

Advanced search

I want these shoes

(7 Posts)
WAD Sat 13-Oct-12 18:54:53

Toast brogues

Just that really. Any other Toast fans care to speculate (a) when the sale might begin - is it an early or late starter?; and (b) what kind of reduction should I/we be hoping / holding out for? Or even (c) will they sell out and should I throw caution to the wind and buy now?

ujjayi Sat 13-Oct-12 19:01:05

Toast sale doesn't begin until first week of January. However, last season they started sending me emails about discounts and special offers which they have never done before ( or at least not in the 8 years I have been shopping with them).

I would imagine they won't sell out and you could reasonably expect up to a 50% discount.

Wll now feel very guilty if you have to have them and they do sell out blush

trumpton Sat 13-Oct-12 20:24:15

Oh they are very beautiful.

maisiebabe Sat 13-Oct-12 20:26:34

I'd wait til the sale- I got 2 pairs in january for 50% off and a few days later they were further reduced and still in my size which pissed me off! However...they're lovely. Depends how much you'd wear them between now and the sale I suppose...

RayofSun Sat 13-Oct-12 20:31:29

Wow. They are gorgeous!

dexter73 Sat 13-Oct-12 20:39:09

They are lovely but so expensive! I can't imagine anyone would buy them without at least a 50% discount.

Pandsbear Sat 13-Oct-12 20:39:26

Ooooh I like. Yes agree, sale tends to be in very early Jan. Discounts are quite good and then with the last few items there can be whopping price cuts. However if they only have a few pairs in each size then there are already a few on this thread that may be nipping in and watching for any offers too grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now