Talk

Advanced search

What is your 'go to' outfit?

(11 Posts)
BelinaTheChicken Fri 12-Oct-12 14:09:33

You know, the one you chuck on when you have to get ready unexpectedly, but need to look presentable.

Just nosy and need inspiring grin

FrumpyPumpy Fri 12-Oct-12 15:33:17

Dress, tights/leggings, shoe boots. Feel ok, but interested in inspiration!

GoldPlatedNineDoors Fri 12-Oct-12 15:39:09

Skinny jeans, vest and hopefully ironed giant blue shirt. Add bed socks if in the house and someone calls round, or pumps if I have to rush out.

bawabod Fri 12-Oct-12 16:10:28

Black seamed stretchy hobbs trouser with casual black linen shirt and matching desert boots with either a trendy tweedy fiitted jacket or biker jacket. Good to go but generally black with simple silver necklace

eagerbeagle Fri 12-Oct-12 17:05:36

Wrap dress, black cami, sheer or opaque tights depending on the season. Always look smart even if it's not super exciting.

Hopefully Fri 12-Oct-12 17:26:20

Casual - super-skinnies or jegging things, long vest top with either fine knitwear or long sleeves layering tshirt over the top, chunky necklaces and bracelets so it looks like I made an effort [smile

For smarter it's my Me&Em ruched dress with appropriate footwear, accessories and a blazer

SaraBellumHertz Fri 12-Oct-12 19:54:55

For casual grey ankle zip skinnies, pewter snakeskin pumps, long vest and boyfriend cardi/blazer long silver chains and pattern scarf

For evening I have a lovely orange 50's style dress from Reiss. Really simple but very striking.

Urbanvoltaire Fri 12-Oct-12 20:18:34

For impromptu going out, whistles dress (silk, tea dress style, just above knee), opaque tights maybe with a pattern, knee length boots & scarf. Hoop earrings & chunky bracelet if I remember.

Casual - black skinnies, slouchy grey top or grey silk blouse, ankle boots, scarf, biker jacket

Dressy - VW jersey dress, opaques, platforms

BelinaTheChicken Fri 12-Oct-12 22:03:42

I'm generally in skinnies, but my top half needs work, I don't fit in any of my old clothes (lost weight since being pregnant, but have bigger boobs than pre pregnancy, so a lot of old things no longer suit me). Think I need to go and do a 'basics' shop.

Autumnalis Fri 12-Oct-12 22:17:07

Black jersey dress which fits md beautifully even when feeling fat ir bloated. I can then use any cardi or jacket and I'm good to go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now