Talk

Advanced search

Perfect black shoe

(7 Posts)
SaraBellumHertz Thu 11-Oct-12 18:20:08

Ive been looking for this for ages but unbelievably can't find it anywhere.

Needs to be 3-4 inch high stiletto heel, pointed toe with the opening (sure there must be a tech term here) cut wide across the foot - I don't want to see shoe on the top of my foot IYKWIM? The woman who does the does my bum...blog has a perfect pair which beyond all else I am insanely covet-ess of but alas Zara no longer has them.

I don't want kitten heels or platforms. I'm trying to replicate something I used to have which is always a disappointment but it can't be impossible.

Charliefox Thu 11-Oct-12 19:21:50

Are Louboutins within reach? If so, them.

Charliefox Thu 11-Oct-12 19:24:00

These

SaraBellumHertz Thu 11-Oct-12 19:29:57

Thanks charliefox dont really mind cost but ideally I want something even more square across the front although maybe if I try those they'll be ok

SaraBellumHertz Thu 11-Oct-12 19:31:33

On second view they do look great on the model -I like how they almost cut away totally at the sides - thanks!

ornellaia Thu 11-Oct-12 19:43:51

I used to have some like that from Russell and Bromley, don't know if they'd do a similar style now., their websites being rejigged so I can't look. What about these?

SaraBellumHertz Thu 11-Oct-12 19:52:13

Ornellia - cant believe Russell and Bromley are still trying to sort out their website!

Those KG's are nice just worried they might be too high - I might have to face reality that I'm more a mid heal <vom> woman these days

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now