Talk

Advanced search

Nars Blushers?

(13 Posts)
The3Bears Wed 10-Oct-12 14:54:38

I have just purchased Nars Laguna after hearing really good reviews, and am thinking of getting a blush to as I usually use mac. Ive heard good things about deep throat and orgasm, has anyone tried these and can recommend them?

TacoLeBell Wed 10-Oct-12 15:23:29

Hiya, I have Laguna and I also have Deep Throat which is my all time favourite blusher, so can highly recommend it. Makes my skin look lovely without being 'too much'. Haven't tried Orgasm so can't comment on that though.

squoosh Wed 10-Oct-12 15:24:17

I use Deep Throat every day. Orgasm was too much for me.

squoosh Wed 10-Oct-12 15:25:10

grin

Just read that sentence back. Out of context that might be seen to be talking about something else entirely.

squoosh Wed 10-Oct-12 15:26:20

I have very pale skin and Deep Throat gives it a subtle, peachy glow. I think Orgasm works better on darker tones.

QuinnFabray Wed 10-Oct-12 15:58:33

They are very similar. Deep throat is a bit pinkier and a bit less shimmery. Orgasm is more coral and more shimmery. Not a huge difference in them though. I am quite pale, blue eyes and dark hair, and I actually prefer Orgasm.

horsebiscuit Wed 10-Oct-12 16:18:06

I'm very pale (Scottish ancestry) and Orgasm looks great on me. A brilliant everyday blusher.

monkeysmama Wed 10-Oct-12 16:25:48

I use Laguna and Gaiety which is a subtly rosy pink you can build up.

MissBoPeep Wed 10-Oct-12 16:26:53

The palest one on the website looks like Nico or something ( from memory)- anyone used a very pale peachy one that I can risk ordering online from JL? Do not want pink.

lipglossandlashes Wed 10-Oct-12 16:29:27

I use Orgasm when I'm wearing peachy/nude or red lipstick and Deep Throat when I wear pink gloss. Orgasm looks shimmery in the pan but its really not. Super Orgasm is shimmerier! smile

Ohsiena Wed 10-Oct-12 16:57:57

I use deep throat- its the best blusher ever. A natural looking pink but highly pigmented so you do get a good pop of colour.

Nars blushes are not for those who want a barely there glow. If you want that get Benefit Dandelion. Useless for me though, I look dead without some proper colour.

I also have orgasm, but I don't use it much. Shimmer doesn't do much for me, but I do occasionally add a sprinkling on top of Deep throat if I want a bit ofnexra omphh.

MsArseBiscuit Wed 10-Oct-12 17:12:46

I've got Orgasm too but if you want a cheaper version there's a Sleek blusher called Rose Gold ( I think ) which is virtually identical.

MsArseBiscuit Wed 10-Oct-12 17:23:20

( both of them are a bit glittery though )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now