Talk

Advanced search

An Inconvenient Gap of Truth

(4 Posts)
WinterStepThisWay Wed 10-Oct-12 14:12:53

Did you ladies know about this????

www.graspingforobjectivity.com/2012/07/gap.html

MorrisZapp Wed 10-Oct-12 14:29:57

Absolutely superb blog!! I can't believe it's the same arse, in many of the comparisons. The Express Rerock jeans in particular look like miracle workers.

But... I just know that the cutie tiny butt jeans are not for me. I guarantee they are pelvic bone skimmers, with enhanced muffin creating properties. I'm too old. I can't bear the discomfort or the endless hitching up.

I find that M&S skinnies look great, have a high waist, and keep mom-ness to a level I can live with.

Don't think I've ever bought Gap jeans in my puff.

AgathaFusty Wed 10-Oct-12 16:25:29

Wow - don't own a paid or gap jeans, and now I never intend even going in there. As Morris said the Express Rerock jeans look great, but can you buy them in the UK?

minipie Wed 10-Oct-12 16:44:56

It is a great blog - think I have seen it before, probably linked to from MN. Some of the photos are slightly unfair because the Gap/Old Navy photos are take from a higer angle than the Express Rerock photos.

Gap jeans have never fitted me because my thighs and bum are way bigger than my waist and hip bones. Sadly I don't think the Express Rerock or 7 for all mankind ones shown in the blog would fit me either, for the same reason.

I need jeans that will make a large round rear (think J Lo but less exercised) look good. Any recommendations gratefully accepted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now