Talk

Advanced search

BOBBI BROWN new long last foundation

(7 Posts)
MissBoPeep Wed 10-Oct-12 09:29:10

Has anyone used this? I tried it on my hand and it seemed very matte. Am using their Moisture Rich foundation which is okay but doesn't have much coverage and disappears quite quickly. I don't have oily or dry skin- it's " normal" but am uber pale with very purple under eye circles, so need some foundation with a bit of coverage. Anyone tried this new one?

Sheldonella Wed 10-Oct-12 10:38:15

I have it and really like it. Unfortunately now it is winter I've had to stop wearing it as it is currently too dark. The coverage is pretty good but it still looks pretty natural. I like it as I usually wear heavier makeup.

valiumredhead Wed 10-Oct-12 10:42:04

I am disillusioned with BB - I have really tried to like her over priced make up products.

MissBoPeep Wed 10-Oct-12 15:04:08

I am trying to like it too! So far I have the foundation ( 2 sorts) the blusher, eyeshadow and a lip gloss. I am not convinced that they are worth the money even though I've always bought reasonably high end make up. For me the colour range of blushers is limited- too pink not enough peach- and the eyeshadows are very expensives and not that much better than cheaper brands. I have stuck with the foundation simply because Porcelain is right for my skin- but have now had a sample of a No 7 one- Lift and Luminate in Calico and am impressed so far.

squoosh Wed 10-Oct-12 15:21:02

Marking my place as I've held off buying this before hearing reviews. I love that BB actually does foundations pale enough for my skin, I'm a porcelain in BB too, but the last one I bought which was the previous long wear one was awful. I was so annoyed. No coverage and no staying power.

squoosh Wed 10-Oct-12 15:23:22

I'm currently using the Revlon Longwear in their palest shade but it's still a bit too dark.

chipstick10 Wed 10-Oct-12 16:31:11

I am a bit of a Bobbi addict tbh. I have not tried the new foundation yet because i love love love the BB cream. It is totally brilliant and i think it might see me through winter. The coverage is fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now