Talk

Advanced search

I've had to eBay my Merrell what can I replace it with?

(8 Posts)
AhsokaTano Tue 09-Oct-12 21:44:21

I've had to accept that I can't squeeze the bf boobs into a small but I can't find a medium anywhere.

I don't want the Ellenwood as the shape doesn't look so nice so what can I get instead? I don't need it to be really warm, just very waterproof, with a hood and not too hiker-y.

TapselteerieO Tue 09-Oct-12 22:05:59

Have you looked at Didriksons? They are roomier than Merrell seemingly but very technically good without being overly ski jacket-ish. Try Viking Kids.

Loveleopardprint Wed 10-Oct-12 06:52:28

Probably a bit mumsy but I have recently bought a coat from seasalt. It is warm and snuggly but not heavy to wear. Also I was out in a raging fake with dog yesterday and the water just ran off it.

AhsokaTano Wed 10-Oct-12 12:27:35

I do like the look of the Didriksons Sophie, off to have a look at the Seasalt ones.

I'm 5'2 and want it to be longish for max coverage when pushing a buggy in the pouring rain.

Loveleopardprint Wed 10-Oct-12 12:48:02

The seasalt one is mid thigh length on me and I am 5 ft 6".

My2Monkeys Wed 10-Oct-12 18:56:46

Try the Didriksons Thelma - Vikingkids have it in a lovely purple. I wish I could afford one but have already treated myself to a Naomi, which is similar in style, just padded. It's totally waterproof - mine has already been well tested on the school run - and just right in the mornings at the moment, but I find it a bit warm in the afternoon. I know I'll be very glad of it once it gets colder though!

passthecheese Thu 11-Oct-12 07:41:57

Craghoppers Nariko coat comes in a couple of colours. Online I found it for £79.95 at trekwear. Hatfield Galleria had purple ink ones for £77. It looked v nice on, it's waterproof and insulated but for me not quite warm enough. I bought a shapeless duvet coat from land's end instead grin. I really feel the cold.

nobodysfool Thu 11-Oct-12 07:57:24

Hi OP I have a Didriksons parka and can confirm it is TOTALLY waterproof and as warm as having a duvet on.I am big boobed as well and they fit a treat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now