Talk

Advanced search

fashion blog by someone with a tall hourglass figure?

(5 Posts)
HoleyGhost Tue 09-Oct-12 20:32:52

Any suggestions? Am fed up of trudging about trying to find clothes to suit

ovariantryst Tue 09-Oct-12 21:55:10

Marking my place... doesmybumlook40inthis covers the tall aspect, but have just sent back a massive parcel to Cos after looking at something she featured, liking it, ordering loads of bits, then realising that nothing in that shop was going to ever make me look like anything but a weeble. It's all waistless, so there's one less shop to bother with.

I am currently trying to find all posts by Gina at www.allwornoutblog.com/?p=2010 as she's closest to my figure. They have a good selection of writers - I think finding your favourite and cyber stalking them is the way to go grin

HoleyGhost Thu 11-Oct-12 23:05:08

Thank you!

I've worked out that I always need stuff with a defined waist. Shame it is so hard to find!

Am tempted to pin my clothes in place like on a mannequin

AgathaFusty Fri 12-Oct-12 10:25:12

Watching with interest - I'd like to read this too. I love the doesmybumlook40 blog. Not so much to copy exactly what she buys, but just for her general look, but I think she could basically wear a binliner and look good with her figure and hair grin

TellMeLater Fri 12-Oct-12 12:00:31

Me too - have just ordered almost £1000 worth of stuff from Cos all but one piece is going back, a few dresses were lovely until I raised my arms and then you got a full view of my knickers! £800 worth from Zara - all of it is going back too! I find it really tough to find clothes that fit my 36-26-36 body.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now