Talk

Advanced search

zara dress

(9 Posts)
noddyholder Tue 09-Oct-12 17:28:11

Beautiful tried today and didn't buy Back tomorrow. Dp was with me which is a rarity and he loved it too.Really flattering although i needed a large to get teh right fit

noddyholder Tue 09-Oct-12 17:28:32

would help

Doneinagain Tue 09-Oct-12 17:38:38

Like very much, but why didn't you buy it? Did you not LOVE it? Spent my morning trying on jumpers , happy they fit after DD2 but didn't love any of them so left them in the shopsad

JuliaFlyte Tue 09-Oct-12 18:14:21

Oh that's lovely.

lurkingaround Tue 09-Oct-12 18:54:57

I saw that on the website. Did it look nice on you noddy? And by nice I mean flattering, hip-slimming yet not figure-hiding, good neckline - not look like it's chopping off your neck.
Not fussy, am I?grin

noddyholder Tue 09-Oct-12 21:52:53

I don't know I was looking around and did an I'll go back to it and then didn't. I am quite busty and looked slim Great fit

noddyholder Tue 09-Oct-12 21:53:56

Neckline lower than it looks not low by any means but not high which i don't suit. Sleeves are gorgeous

dinkystinky Tue 09-Oct-12 21:54:58

Its really lovely - you should buy it

belledejour Tue 09-Oct-12 22:49:58

Love it in pic, saw it today in Zara Covent Garden when out for spot of fresh air (ahem) during lunchbreak, but it had no hanger appeal so passed it by...now regretting bitterly as I too am quite busty and I love dresses! Might have to go back tomorrow...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now