Talk

Advanced search

Best place to find affordable, proper denim,skinny jeans please?

(8 Posts)
25BeautifulGnomes Mon 08-Oct-12 15:55:49

I realise this has probably been done to death so sorry, but where are the best skinny jeans in proper denim (not stretchy denim style material) to be found please? Am a curvy size 12 with a high street budget. Need to get a few pairs to see me through winter, following weight loss.

Inneedofbrandy Mon 08-Oct-12 15:57:33

River island jeans last me forever and ever. They don't stretch out of shape an they don't fade that easily. I'm also a 12 if that helps.

SorrelForbes Mon 08-Oct-12 15:59:18

I'm liking Next's Relaxed Skinnies at the moment. Gap High Rise Skinnies are great but don't seem to be available at the moment.

Inneedofbrandy Mon 08-Oct-12 16:08:25

Next jeans are always baggy around my bum, I do have a rather big bum. Jane Norman last well to, I've got some high Waisted skinnys from a year ago that still have all their colour and shape.

25BeautifulGnomes Mon 08-Oct-12 16:54:08

Thanks, will check out the suggestions

bishboschone Mon 08-Oct-12 17:29:27

I have a new pair of topshop baxters on today . Can confirm they do not stretch and are stiff ish denim . I feel pulled in unlike next which always stretch!!! They are not skin tight around the ankle anymore so maybe try the Leigh if you want super skinny. Not sure of their stretchy ness though.

ujjayi Mon 08-Oct-12 17:31:47

If you can bear to rummage through TK Maxx, I have MiH jeans at a bargain £24 (usually £150ish) - try either "Paris" or "Oslo" styles. Citizens of Humanity Ava jeans are another excellent option (although they are a close cut straight rather than skinny) and have also found these in TK Maxx too. Both brands are far superior to anything I have bought on the high street (Top Shop, H&M, Next etc) and are proper weight denim rather than thin and stretchy.

25BeautifulGnomes Mon 08-Oct-12 20:31:25

Thanks for latest recommendations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now