Talk

Advanced search

Nursing bra

(13 Posts)
Marie2310 Mon 08-Oct-12 10:50:22

Hi does anybody know where i can get a nursing bra from???please please really need one and dont want to go to bravissimo

kez1212 Mon 08-Oct-12 11:04:56

M and S do them and they are ok. I also have some from debenhams which are better!

Seriouslysleepdeprived Mon 08-Oct-12 11:07:14

For mine from John Lewis & I'm very happy with them. smile

monkeysmama Mon 08-Oct-12 12:34:26

I think it depends what size you are. I've ordered most of mine on line after being measured. The best I have are Anita nursing bras but I need a large cup size. I get mine on line from Figleaves.

thetigerwhocametoteax Mon 08-Oct-12 14:49:07

I can highly recommend Cariwell, they just make nursing bras I think. They are amazingly comfortable, wash well and look good under clothes. I don't think they would be ideal if you had massive boobs as they aren't as supportive as others but I was measured in M+S and am a 32E when breastfeeding and find them fine.

Paribus Mon 08-Oct-12 16:49:53

Figleaves.co.uk or cake lingerie online store.

gwenniebee Mon 08-Oct-12 16:55:19

I found M&S good - not too bulky when you pull the cups down to feed. I also have a couple of hotmilk ones but they're slightly padded which can (I understand) put pressure on the ducts when you've pulled the cup down.

Seriouslysleepdeprived Mon 08-Oct-12 18:28:21

I bought a padded one & think it played a part in me getting mastitis so interesting you say they put pressure on.

Marie2310 Mon 15-Oct-12 10:46:29

Hi all thanks for the messages found a nursing bra in a delightful little shop in Bury!Staff where lovely and very understanding!bought another bra as I was wearing the wrong size now i feel fantastic!!!Worth a visit!

Curtsey Mon 15-Oct-12 10:49:45

Was very dubious about Hot Milk, but now I wish I'd splashed out earlier instead of wearing horrible tat from M&S/Mothercare. Really pretty bras and very good support. They have an opening slit as opposed to a full cup opening, so they're probably not great for feeding a newborn.
Isn't it amazing when you finally get measured and get the right size - the difference! Happy feeding smile

starship37 Mon 15-Oct-12 13:03:45

H&M are pretty good (head to the maternity bit). Very reasonable price too, I think I payed around £12 for a 2 pack smile

ZombieTribble Mon 15-Oct-12 13:07:41

I've had all kinds of nursing bras. I found Elle Macpherson and Hotmilk to be my most comfortable. I am huge of norks when I BF though, could give Jordan a run for her money.

AyeOopMoose Mon 15-Oct-12 21:12:45

Try nursingbra.co.uk they have a wide choice, especially if you are large if nork & body like me!

I think the Anita 5062 is fab and wish I'd got 2 of these rather than 1 and a hot milk one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now