Talk

Advanced search

Grr... M&S online return/replace policy

(4 Posts)
CharlieMouseWillDoIt Mon 08-Oct-12 10:09:09

Just want to have a slight rant...

I recently bought a pair of ankle boots on M&S online using a 20% discount code. Bought size 7, but they turned out to be too big when I tried them on at home. Took them back to my local store on Saturday hoping to try a size 6 and get an exchange, but they don't stock this style in store apparently.

So, I gave them a ring, explained about the incorrect size and asked if I could do an exchange (and therefore still get the discount). But they don't do exchanges. The only thing I can do is to return the boots and get a refund and then re-order the correct size. At the full price.

Grrrr...

Dancergirl Mon 08-Oct-12 10:11:19

Can you not use the discount code again? Or has it expired?

Next time order both sizes at the outset if you're not sure.

dexter73 Mon 08-Oct-12 10:19:37

That is annoying. Vote with your purse and get some boots elsewhere.

CharlieMouseWillDoIt Mon 08-Oct-12 10:34:47

It was a friends and family discount code, only valid for a few days, but I will search online to see whether there are any other M&S discounts currently valid.

Yes, I knew I should have ordered both sizes at the outset. Lesson learned!

Think I'm feeling ultra grrrrrr about it because the boots were a bit of a treat anyway, but since I ordered them my DH got a parking ticket and our washing machine has broken so I'm not sure I can justify getting any boots at all now :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now