Talk

Advanced search

Talk to me about Levi demicurve

(7 Posts)
greyvix Sat 06-Oct-12 23:47:59

I love my old Levi demi curves, and have just bought a new pair. They fit really well, but are a lot more stretchy than the old ones. Does anyone have the stretchy ones? The shopkeeper said they are good, and keep their shape. Shall I take the labels off or take them back?

Urbanvoltaire Sun 07-Oct-12 05:17:13

I recently got a pair having worn misc high street jeans for years. The Levi's stretchyness make them fit like a glove, I love them. What makes you unsure of them?

Beckamaw Sun 07-Oct-12 08:40:12

Talk to me.
I have more pairs of Demis than you can shake a stick at! My sister works for Levi head office.
The 2013 are very varied in stretchiness. I wear a 27 and have 2 pairs of AW2013. One pair is very stretchy and stiff. The other pair is not. Depends which leg design you pick.

Beckamaw Sun 07-Oct-12 08:41:54

I also have the old 'entry' Demis. The new ones are a lot better in my opinion.

Rebecca54 Sun 07-Oct-12 10:45:52

I love my Levis and am in them at the moment. I don't buy cheaper brands as I always have trouble finding any that fit me properly. Mine are a little stretchy but have kept their shape OK

swooosh Sun 07-Oct-12 10:47:53

Not sure how old or new mine are? I bought them in Vegas last year, they are the black Levi Demi Curve. They ARE stretchy, as in...they aren't that tight denim (maybe cause their black??) but the fit lovely and hole the shape wash after wash.

greyvix Sun 07-Oct-12 10:57:23

Thumbs up then! Thank you. I was worried that they would become saggy after a couple of wears. They aren't cheap, but I think they're worth it. The new ones are straight leg.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now