Talk

Advanced search

What to wear with this Michael Kors dress

(3 Posts)
Olivermoliver Sat 06-Oct-12 21:38:08

Help!

Am lucky enough to have this dress from a couple of seasons ago (albeit mine doesn't have a zip up the back and the studs are more square than round) but other than that pretty much identical. www.michaelkors.com/p/MICHAEL-Michael-Kors-MICHAEL-Michael-Kors-Stud-Trim-Crepe-Dress-DRESSES/prod17230005_cat18007__/?index=10&cmCat=cat000000cat102cat18007&isEditorial=false

I want to wear it to a dressy party in a hotel but can't seem to find what works from a shoes and legs perspective. Have tried bare legs and silver wedge sandles or bare legs and these snakeskin and black shoes: www.bing.com/images/search?q=Shoes+Massimo+Dutti+2012&view=detail&id=38183E4EDE54C296D1796E87E2233DF257BB9E98&first=151&FORM=IDFRIR but neither look right. Then tried black tights, both opaque and sheer with some high black suede courts, but again not happy with this.

I think it would be better with bare legs as feels a bit frumpy with tights, and maybe a bit of fake tan on my white flesh might help hmm.

Any ideas how to make this look dressy, really want to get some more wear out of it rather than buy anything new.

Thanks thanks

Gorgeous dress. I'd wear it with black opaques and either shoe boots or platforms, or with nude tights and platforms. Don't like bare legs when the weather is clearly not bare leg weather.

Olivermoliver Sun 07-Oct-12 08:33:20

Thanks, never considered shoe boots so will see if I can find some that would work with the dress and be useful in general. Trying to get more value out of my clothes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now