Talk

Advanced search

I know that strictly speaking they are slippers but....

(3 Posts)
GargarmelIsMean Sat 06-Oct-12 21:14:12

Can I wear them out and about?

I have bought these slipper boots from M&S and I ended up wearing them out yesterday afternoon.

I loved wearing them out, they have a really lovely thick sole that really kept my feet warm. In cheap ugg style boots the sole tends to be really thin and I suffer with really cold feet. These ones were just great, no one seemed to give me a second glance so it must not have been obvious that I was in slippers. So, can I wear them out?

jessiegee Sat 06-Oct-12 21:49:54

They do look more like boots than slipper boots. I'd not wear them out in the rain or when it's a bit slippy underfoot or if you have any foot/back problems because they won't support your feet, but otherwise can't see why not?

GargarmelIsMean Sat 06-Oct-12 21:57:36

The grip on them isn't great but they have 'secret support' in the sole and they are very supportive.
Still not sure if I can or not I'm not worried about how comfy they will be because I wear them hours around the house, just don't want to be laughed out of town!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now