Talk

Advanced search

Curly hair help

(6 Posts)
slothprincess Sat 06-Oct-12 19:12:40

This might have been done to death but can anyone give me some advice on products for my shoulder length curly hair?

I've used mousse for years, and then frizz ease curl cream when it's dry. I always leave my hair to dry naturally. I had a cut this morning and the hairdresser said she felt there was much more out there for curly hair. She used some cream on my hair today when it was soaking wet. What do other curlies use??

brighthair Sat 06-Oct-12 19:15:21

Boots curl cream (pink tub) and umburto gianni gel in a pink tube. I mix both together in my hand and put on damp hair

bishboschone Sat 06-Oct-12 19:18:41

I use body shop shampoo / conditioner and the creme for curly hair . Much less frizz and crunchy than with mousse . Expensive but lasts for ages !

Itsgottabebags Sat 06-Oct-12 19:23:08

Aveda dry remedy intensive conditioner

Naked shampoo I found to be good too

Funnylittleturkishdelight Sat 06-Oct-12 19:26:20

I love tigi curl products

maryquant Sat 06-Oct-12 20:04:39

Trevor Sorbie Curl cream
Aveda be curly
The pink Umberto Gianni gel
Sammy products

Not all at once ......these are my mainstay products and I vary between them.My curl has moods and can very from bouncy perfection (today) to droopy rat tails(most of last week).But thats due to my hair not the products I am using.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now