Talk

Advanced search

What Christmas beauty/makeup sets are you coverting?

(11 Posts)
Itsgottabebags Sat 06-Oct-12 17:09:55

I want the clinique lipglss/superbalm keyring that I stupidly wanted but didn't buy last year.

HelgatheHairy Sat 06-Oct-12 18:22:42

I want the Clinique set of chubby sticks, benefit sexy little stowaway, possibly a Philosophy Christmas shower gel and a few of the Boots half price offers, probably Sanctury spa, chapneys, soap & glory and the grok one looks good too.

I prob won't buy them all though.

Itsgottabebags Sat 06-Oct-12 18:33:22

I am going to wait till Debenhams have a 10 percent offer on and then I will pounce on the Clinique lip purse!

HappyAsEyeAm Sun 07-Oct-12 20:50:44

Someone linked last week to the Urban Decay naked set of eyeshadows which I would really loce. £36 though.

I will be on the lookout for the Clinique chubby sticks set when Boots do the extra £10 worth of Advantage card points for every £50 you spend days.

Housewife2010 Sun 07-Oct-12 21:19:44

I would check the Clinique Chubby Sticks Set at the counter. I got the set last year & was really disappointed by how little product they contained. There was probably about a cm of product in each one. I haven't got a full size one to see how they compare.

Pinot Mon 08-Oct-12 09:24:29

oooOOOOooo please linke the Clinique keyring thingy. LOVE the sound of that!

Lovewearingjeans Mon 08-Oct-12 09:52:04

Most of them!

Lonelynessie Mon 08-Oct-12 11:34:29

I really want this. I wanted one last year but didn't get it, I'm so glad it's back smile

BlameItOnTheCuervForHumanBlood Mon 08-Oct-12 11:42:53

Urban decay nailpolish set and elizabeth arden 8hr set. Both v cheap from fragrance direct!

SaraBellumHertz Mon 08-Oct-12 12:08:38

lonely me too!

Pinot Mon 08-Oct-12 16:41:33

I want this so much it hurts

Selfridges Exclusive? CHECK
Bobbi Brown? CHECK
With Limited Edition colours? CHECK
With quality brushes? CHECK
With kick ass colours that are so beautiful I could weep? CHECK

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now