Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me with footwear for DD?

(6 Posts)
shrinkingnora Sat 06-Oct-12 16:14:17

She has a ridiculous amount of shoes or so it seems to me but needs something to wear during weekends and after school with jeans/leggings/skirts etc. She had some really nice brown mid-length boots from Clarks that lasted ages (and were £12 in the sale) but has now grown out of them. She has silver pumps for parties and daps for pe and school shoes and trainers for knocking around and rugby boots but nothing seems to be suitable for general wear. Trainers aren't much good in the rain (running style ones with mesh over toes) and school shoes are a bit insubtantial if we're doing lots of walking.

Her feet are size 2.5 so could get adult shoes? Only have about £30 to spend (well, not even that really) and have gone cross eyed googling.

I quite like these but they really are too expensive.

She's not a girly girl by any means but likes to look cool (band tshirts with skinny jeans etc). Just looked at DMs and holy crap they're expensive.

Any advice welcome!

shrinkingnora Sat 06-Oct-12 19:04:23

Hopeful bump

MrsSchadenfreude Sat 06-Oct-12 19:10:06

If she has fairly "standard" feet, have a look on Amazon. I got DD2 some really nice leather Miss Sixty boots on there for about £30 last year.

We used to live near the DMs' outlet shop - all children's shoes and boots were £10!

MrsSchadenfreude Sat 06-Oct-12 19:10:53

Or have a look on this site

shrinkingnora Sat 06-Oct-12 19:35:59

I actually properly love you grin. That site is fantastic. I have ordered the same ones as she had before but in a bigger size because they were brilliant and hard wearing. £35 including delivery. I spent three hours looking today and that has sorted me out in under a minute!

DD says, "Thank you very much you're amazing".

thanks

BikeRunSki Sat 06-Oct-12 19:36:13

Where is the DM outlet shop. Sounds like my little piece of Heaven on Earth!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now