Talk

Advanced search

Help - which of these boots?

(5 Posts)
Christmas78 Sat 06-Oct-12 12:29:15

Hello. I need a new pair of winter boots as I wear a pair out each season. I wear lots of dresses with them and also tuck jeans in. I've got slightly chunky calfs and mid length styles always look best. Found a few on Next but just can't work out which are best. Do you like these? Or these? Or these?!

PetiteMum Sat 06-Oct-12 12:33:15

Hmmm I like the first ones, second ones look too clumpy and third ones are a bit masculine?

jessiegee Sat 06-Oct-12 12:51:45

I don't like the first pair. Don't mind the second and really like the third (they're like the ones I've got from Dune.) They look great with skinnies/leggings as well as probably being able to get slightly wider jeans/trousers over them.

Brickle Sat 06-Oct-12 13:12:45

I think the 2nd or 3rd pairs are lovely (and am going to order them for myself so see what they look like) like you I've got chunky calfs. I personally wouldn't bother with the 1st pair as they are quite expensive and although the "studs" are fashionable this year they may look dated next year.

suburbandream Sat 06-Oct-12 13:15:49

I like the third pair but the review is not great ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now