Talk

Advanced search

What colour opaques with this dress??

(4 Posts)
polyhymnia Sat 06-Oct-12 12:07:59

I have this dress from Boden:

www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Dresses/Knee-Length-Dresses/WH396/Womens-Twist-Front-Jersey-Dress.html?NavGroupID=4

in the 'Grey Pebble' and am thinking how to put it together.

Will wear with grey opaques and new berry coloured shoes I've just got from L K Bennett.

But what about when I wear it with grey or black shoes? In the Boden autumn website they showed it on model with scarlet opaques. It looked good, but I just don't like or wear scarlet. Would berry work? Any other ideas, please?

TIA.

Sariska Sat 06-Oct-12 12:49:29

I think berry tights would look lovely. A dark teal might work too, if you fancy that.

polyhymnia Sat 06-Oct-12 13:36:08

Yes, I love teal. Will try that too. Thanks.

ujjayi Sat 06-Oct-12 13:44:33

I agree that both berry & teal with grey shoes would look beautiful. Why not buy a pair of both and feel like you are wearing a different outfit each time? grin

Personally I think scarlet or any shade of red is just too obvious and kind of cheapens grey (but that may be perhaps due to my memories of the omnipresent red/grey combo of the 80s - clothes, bed linen, interiors etc etc!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now