Talk

Advanced search

Bump shoot help, please!

(3 Posts)
BuntyCollocks Fri 05-Oct-12 11:39:18

My sister has kindly bought me a bump shoot for Christmas (will be getting it a bit earlier than that, though, baby is due 28/12!).

Can anyone give me some tips on what clothes to bring, where I can maybe get some nice knicks that aren't granny pants, (currently living in them - lucky DH - but I don't think they'd look great on the photos wink ), but will sit under bump without riding down oh so attractively, and how heavy my make up needs to be?

The package does include getting hair and make up done, but the only time they had free is when they don't have anyone available to do it for me, so will be attempting it myself. I'm fairly handy with the war paint, but I know you should go heavier for professional pics.

Will be 32 weeks at shoot, if that helps at all, and I'm 5'8, big boobs (32HH), small waist rapidly being eaten by a bump, large hips - very hourglass normally. Dark hair, just beneath my shoulders.

AmberNectarine Fri 05-Oct-12 19:56:46

I had one of these done, I just wore my normal pre-preg pants (back in the days when I wore scanty ones!) but maybe you could go up a size if worried they won't fit?

Make up wise, they made me look like a drag queen - looked fab in the pics, but I got a few looks on the train home.

One of my nicest pics was me in one of DH's shirts over my undies, maybe something to think about?

BuntyCollocks Sat 06-Oct-12 13:10:52

Thanks, Amber. Think I may treat myself to a nice set, though - I only have one matching set pre-baby which is ref and white polka dots - not what I'm going for!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now