Talk

Advanced search

Ecco shoes

(8 Posts)
Mypopcornface Wed 03-Oct-12 22:51:11

Any reviews?

Itsgottabebags Wed 03-Oct-12 22:59:35

I bought a pair from TK Maxx a good ten years or so ago. I wasn't that impressed with the pair I bought and I am glad I didn't pay full price. I haven't bought a pair since.

RayofSun Wed 03-Oct-12 23:32:30

I bought a pair in Europe over 6 years ago. Incredibly comfortable and still going strong. For some reason the selection we get in the uk seem less funky and stylish than those abroad.

Camelsshouldnteatcrisps Thu 04-Oct-12 06:39:59

I get foot ache if I wear the wrong sort of shoes for too long (plantar fasciitis), ecco are really comfortable for me. They are my run around after the DC's/on my feet all day shoes rather than my nice shoes iyswim. I can wear them all day every day and they will last ages.

The styles are getting better, I wouldn't have gone near them a few years ago. This year they seem to have some nice styles, they still do their dodgy looking practical stuff as well.

BeingPolite Thu 04-Oct-12 07:03:05

I have two pairs, sandals and ballet-style pumps. I don't feel very fashionable wearing them (in fact I have seen a few pensioners wearing the same style sandals) but they are very comfy even for walking around in all day. For me that is more important than looks. I think I bought them in a buy one get one half price promotion last year.

cocolepew Thu 04-Oct-12 07:38:05

They last forever and ever.

mrsconfuseddotcom Thu 04-Oct-12 07:40:29

I have three pairs of ECCO boots. Oldest is two years old and still look like new.

I would sleep in them if I could...

FrancesFarmer Thu 04-Oct-12 09:28:47

Some are frumpy but they've got a few stylish designs too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now