Talk

Advanced search

Children's shoes (girls)

(5 Posts)
Gwennan Wed 03-Oct-12 14:09:11

... for an adult woman.

I'm a grown woman but, according to Clarks, my feet are a size 1 1/2 H (wide). I wear a size 3 in ladies' shoes with an ankle strap and insoles if I need to wear heels for work but I'm looking for some more practical pairs.

I find it difficult to wear children's shoes as my feet are wide and I have a relatively high instep. I tend to buy the most inoffensive pair of leather black school shoes from Clarks for day-to-day wear but I'd like something a little more grown up or feminine.

If you have a daughter with small yet wide feet, where do you buy her shoes from? I'm open to all styles (ballet flats, trainers, maybe even heels) provided they're suitable for an adult since, unlike most women, I could do with expanding my shoe wardrobe!

tethersend Wed 03-Oct-12 14:38:28

Anything here?

tethersend Wed 03-Oct-12 14:43:13

Or these are nice.

TapselteerieO Wed 03-Oct-12 16:49:26

They give width fitting of the shoes here.

My sil has quite small wide feet with a high instep, she has to try a lot of shoes on to find the right pair, independent shoe shops seem to be where she finds the right shoes.

Bonsoir Wed 03-Oct-12 17:17:54

Russell & Bromley has a good selection of ballerinas (their own brand) for girls.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now